Launch Apple Music Converter for Mac. Click the "Key" icon or click the "Menu" icon on the upper right and then select "Register". There will be a registration pop-up dialog where you can copy and paste your registration e-mail and license code to get the program registered.
There are two possible causes for invalid code.
The registration code doesn't match the program. Please make sure you are running the right program.
Extra spaces are accidentally added while filling in your e-mail and code. Please check whether there are spaces before or after the registration info.
If you still get the Error Message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for help.
The trial version allows you to download three files at a time and can only convert the first 3 minutes of each song. You will get the message as below when you try to convert music with the trial version. To unlock the restriction, please purchase a license.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 year/ Lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to convert music from Apple Music.
2. If you purchase a 1-month or 1-year subscription, to ensure the service, the two license types will auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the next subscription at any time before the renewal date.
3. Each license can be used on one PC only.
4. TunePat commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for TunePat Apple Music Converter 1-month & 12-month plan, and 30 days for the lifetime plan. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
Yes, TunePat Apple Music Converter supports batch conversion, so you can add the entire playlist to convert. please be note that it can convert one playlist at a time.
Since macOS 10.15 and 11 Big Sur introduces new security mechanisms, software from the internet or directly from an unidentified developer will be suspected as malware and failed to install on Mac. To deal with it, please follow How to Open TunePat on macOS 10.15 and 11 Big Sur.
The songs downloaded from TunePat programs under Auto mode are in m4a format. This m4a is a large container, not a specific format. Auto mode means no format conversion, and the downloaded songs are consistent with the original format of the songs. And the original format of Apple music is AAC.
1. Click the Retry button to retry the conversion.
2. If you cannot solve the problem after retrying, check the network situation and try to play the failed song in the program or in the browser. If the playback is normal and the playback time can exceed 10 seconds, restart the program and try the conversion again.
3. If the problem still exists, please delete the program name directory under appdata (this operation will reset the program to its initial state), then try to convert again.
4. Still unable to convert? Please contact customer service via email and they will help you fix the issue ASAP.
In TunePat Apple Music Converter's upper right corner, click the Menu button. From the drop-down menu that appears, choose the Clear Cache option. The pop-up window you see below will say Relaunch, please click on it, then wait for the software to restart. Following the restart, the issue you're having will be fixed.
In order to better develop TunePat products and give users a better experience, we have adopted new technologies in the latest version, and will no longer be compatible with macOS 10.14 or lower.
If you cannot use the TunePat program for this reason, you can use one of the following solutions:
1. Update your macOS system to 10.15 or above, then download the latest version of the TunePat Apple Music Converter to use. This is our most recommended solution.
2. To switch your license to a Windows computer, you can contact our customer service support team by email for help.
3. Download older versions that are still compatible with macOS 10.11-10.14. However, we still want to remind you that older versions may have some bugs that have been fixed in the latest version. Click here to download and install an older version compatible with macOS 10.11-10.14.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.