Launch TunePat Tidal Media Downloader on Mac and log in your account. Click icon and click "Register", you will get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog. Or directly click the "Key" icon to open the regisration window.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "OK" to register the program.
The registration code is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for help.
TunePat trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something that should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1-month/ 12-month/ lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to convert tracks. Each license can be used on one PC only.
2. To ensure the service, the license of 1-month & 12-month plan will auto-renew. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the renewal subscription at any time.
3. TunePat commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for 1-month & 12-month plan, and accept the refund request within 30 days for the lifetime subscription. This agreement is effective from the day of purchasing. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
TunePat Tidal Media Downloader is able to convert music tracks, playlists, and albums to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC format and preserve HiFi audio sound.
Yes, TunePat Tidal Media Downloader allows you to add all songs of a playlist or album with one-click.
Scenario 1: If the conversion of an entire album or a playlist of songs has failed, please email our customer service team ([email protected]) immediately to help you resolve the problem, provided you are using the latest version of the program.
Scenario 2: If some of the songs selected for conversion have failed, please try the following solutions:
1. Click the Retry button to retry the conversion.
2. If you cannot solve the problem after retrying, check the network situation and try to play the failed song in the program or in the browser. If the playback is normal and the playback time can exceed 10 seconds, restart the program and try the conversion again.
3. If the problem still exists, please delete the program name directory under appdata (this operation will reset the program to its initial state), then try to convert again.
4. If you are still unable to convert these songs after trying the three steps above, please contact customer service via email ([email protected]) and they will help you fix the issue ASAP.
In the program's upper right corner, click the Menu button. From the drop-down menu that appears, choose the Clear Cache option. The pop-up window you see below will say Relaunch, please click on it, then wait for the software to restart. Following the restart, the issue you're having will be fixed.
The most recent version of TunePat is no longer compatible with macOS 10.14 or earlier since we have incorporated new technologies to improve product development and user experience.
The following methods are available if you are unable to use the TunePat software for this reason:
1. Update your macOS system to 10.15 or above, then download the latest version of the TunePat Tidal Media Downloader to use. This is our most recommended solution.
2. You can email our customer service team for assistance in changing your license to a Windows PC.
3. Download earlier versions that work with macOS 10.11 to 10.14. We still need to point out, nevertheless, that the most recent version may contain errors that were fixed in the latest version. To obtain and install a previous version suitable for macOS 10.11–10.14, click here.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.