Launch TunePat Pandora Music Converter on Mac and log in to your Pandora Music Free or Premium account. Click the menu bar and click TunePat Pandora Music Converter > Register, then you will get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop-up dialog.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click Confirm to register for the program.
*If you have been on a renewal subscription and got a renewal license, then go to Register > Change Account > Fill in the renewal license information > Confirm.
The registration code is case-sensitive. And, please do not add a blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration pop-up dialog.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for help.
TunePat trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something that should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1-month/ 12-month/ lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to convert Pandora music. And each license can be used on one PC only.
2. To ensure the service, the subscription of the 1-month plan & 12-month plan will auto-renew. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the renewal subscription at any time.
3. TunePat commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for the 1-month plan & 12-month plan and accepts the refund request within 30 days for the lifetime subscription. This agreement is effective from the day of purchasing. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
With TunePat Pandora Music Converter, you can convert Pandora Music tracks, albums, or playlists to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, or ALAC formats.
Surely, you can use TunePat Pandora Music Converter to convert the entire playlist, artist, or album from Pandora Music. Besides, you can batch convert playlists as you want.
Yes. TunePat Pandora Music Converter for Mac fully supports the Macs equipped with the Apple M1 chip. Please make sure you are running the latest version of the program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center.
Since macOS 10.15 Catalina introduces new security mechanisms, software from the internet or directly from an unidentified developer will be suspected as malware and fail to install on Mac. To deal with it, please follow How to Open TunePat on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
You can attempt the procedures listed below:
1. To attempt the conversion once more, click Retry.
2. After trying again, if the issue still persists, check the network situation and attempt to play the failed music tracks within the program or browser. Restart the software and try the conversion once more if the playback is normal and the duration can go above 10 seconds.
3. If the issue persists, please delete the program name directory under appdata (this action will restore the application to its default state), then try the conversion process once more.
4. Unable to convert yet? Please email customer service so they can assist you as soon as possible.
Click the Menu button in the top right corner of TunePat Pandora Music Converter. Select Clear Cache from the drop-down menu that displays. Please click Relaunch in the pop-up box that appears below, then wait for the software to resume. After the restart, the problem you're experiencing will be resolved.
Due to the incorporation of new technologies to enhance product development and user experience, the most recent version of TunePat is no longer compatible with macOS 10.14 or earlier.
The following methods are available if you are unable to use the TunePat software for this reason:
1. Update your macOS system to 10.15 or above, then download the latest version of the TunePat Pandora Music Converter to use. Our top suggestion is this.
2. You can email our customer service team for assistance in changing your license to a Windows PC.
3. Download earlier versions that work with macOS 10.11 to 10.14. We still need to point out, nevertheless, that the most recent version may contain errors that were fixed in the latest version. To obtain and install a previous version suitable for macOS 10.11–10.14, click here.
If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.