After installation, run TunePat Pandora Music Converter. Click on the Key icon from the top bar or click on the Menu > Register. Then you will find a registration pop-up. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration dialog and select Confirm.
Tips: If you are a subscribing user and start a new subscription period, after receiving the registration code, please go to click on the Menu button. Find the Register > Change Account. Fill in the new license information into the box and click on Confirm option.
 The registration code is case-sensitive. Please do not add a blank at the beginning or at the end of the word. The recommended way is to copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration pop-up dialog from the email we sent to you.
 If the TunePat license you purchased does not match the program you downloaded, you can't successfully register it. TunePat has several different programs for different music streaming platforms. Besides, the Mac program and the Windows program are also different. You can't use the license for Windows to activate the Mac version. If you buy the wrong product or the wrong version, please contact our support team ([email protected]) as soon as possible.
 If you still can't register the software even if you make sure you have downloaded the correct program and put in the correct registration information, please contact our support team via [email protected] for help.
If you are using the free trial version of TunePat Pandora Music Converter, you are allowed to:
 Convert only 3 music files at a time.
 Convert only the first 3 minutes of the songs.
Tap on the Free trial option to have a try. If you want the full version unlocked with all features, you can click on the Buy now option to purchase one license.
Yes, it can. TunePat supports converting and exporting music from Pandora with a Pandora Free, a Pandora Plus, or a Pandora Premium account.
TunePat offers 3 types of pricing plans for your choice (1-month/ 1-year/ lifetime). The type of plan will decide how long you can get access to the full version of TunePat Pandora Music Converter. And you also need to learn about the following points:
1. Each license can be only used on one computer. If you need to replace the computer with a new one during use, please contact our support team via Email and they will help you deal with this
2. The subscription plans (1-month & 12-month) will be renewed automatically. If you don't need it anymore, just cancel the service at any time.
3. If your refund request is in keeping with TunePat Refund Policy, we offer a 5-day refund guarantee to our users who are subscribing to the 1-month or 12-month plan and also we accept the refund request within 30 days from a lifetime user. Please note that this agreement will be effective from the day you purchased TunePat.
If you have other questions about the subscription, find more details here: TunePat Subscription FAQ.
TunePat Pandora Music Converter can download music tracks, albums, playlists and podcasts from Pandora. The supported output formats include MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC format.
Of course, you can. Go to the Settings pop-up of TunePat Pandora Music Converter and then find the Output File Name option. Add the Playlist Index into it and then the selected songs will be saved in the same order as the original playlist after conversion.
Situation 1: If the conversion of an entire album or a playlist of songs has failed, please email our customer service team ([email protected]) immediately to help you resolve the problem, provided you are using the latest version of the program.
Situation 2: Please try the following fixes if part of the songs you chose for conversion don't work:
1. To try the conversion again, click the Retry button.
2. Check the network condition and attempt to play the problematic music in the software or browser if you are still unable to resolve the issue after several tries. Restart the software and try the conversion once more if the playback appears to be normal and the replay time is over ten seconds.
3. If the issue persists, delete the program's directory under appdata (doing so will restore the software to its default settings), then try the conversion process once more.
4. Please email customer care ([email protected]) if you are still having trouble converting these songs after attempting the three methods above. They will assist you ASAP.
Click the Menu button in the top right corner of TunePat Pandora Music Converter. Select Clear Cache from the drop-down menu that displays. Please click Relaunch in the pop-up box that appears below, then wait for the software to resume. After the restart, the problem you're experiencing will be resolved.
If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.