1. Affiliates must not take any action, or use any practice/technology that interferes with the tracking of referrals or affiliate commissions on our site. This includes the use of toolbars, download technology, cookie stuffing, and any other system, practice, or scheme that results in commission-generating events that are not caused by the user. Only traditional marketing methods that generate sales are permitted.
2. Misspelling, rewriting, or misrepresenting TunePat's brands, trademarks, and product names are not permitted.
3. The use of keywords such as tunepat, tunepat music converter, tunepat + poor product name in your domain name is not allowed.
4. It is not permitted to sell TunePat products on eBay, Amazon, and other online shops or auction-related sites.
5. It is not permitted to change the name of a TunePat product or submit the same name to another website/third-party platform for sale.
6. It is not permitted to sell any discontinued products from our line-up. Failure to do so will result in the Affiliate having to assume responsibility.
7. Affiliates are solely responsible for their advertising, which must be truthful and not deceptive. You are not allowed to exaggerate the features of TunePat's products to sell them.
8. We strongly recommend that all Affiliate Partners use the same prices or discounts as on the TunePat website. Please do not offer any rewards, bonuses, or coupons to your customers privately. If you have any discount promotion plans, please contact us first and obtain authorization.
9. It is not permitted to directly copy or imitate any video, image, or text content from the TunePat website and use it on a third-party affiliate website. If we become aware of similar violations, we will notify you within 48 hours to make the necessary changes. If you are running a promotion because you lack certain materials, please contact us for assistance.
10. Bidding on TunePat's brands and trademarks is not permitted. In addition, variations of the brand or incorrect spellings should not be used. When you create a link to an affiliate URL, please do not use terms and symbols such as "™", "®", "©" or "official".
• The TunePat.Inc. holds all rights in reserve. You confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions by signing up for the affiliate program.
• When an affiliate publisher doesn't follow the rules, TunePat has the sole authority to remove them or refuse to pay out commissions.
• For any queries, please contact us at: [email protected].